HIRING LEAD/DIRECT REPORT | John Van Haaren
JOB TYPE | Permanent, Full-Time, Year-Round
LOCATION | Edmonton, Alberta
DEPARTMENT | Site Supervisor
DIVISION | Field
CLOSING DATE | Position will remain open until suitable candidate hired
START DATE | As soon as possible
Eagle Builders is family-owned and operated. Established in 2000, we now serve clients all over Western Canada. We manufacture precast concrete for industrial, commercial, agricultural, and civil infrastructure. Our dedicated team has grown to 450+ full-time employees.
If you are looking to start a career, Eagle Builders could be the opportunity for you. We are building a team of people that contribute to the health, growth, and sustainability of their community. We are looking to partner with individuals who value integrity, quality, safety, innovation, productivity, and sustainability.
Opportunity awaits in the Field.
- Take direction and collaborate effectively with your Foreman or Site Supervisor.
- Work efficiently, in a fast-paced environment, within a crew of 2-4 team members on a construction site.
- General on-site laboring duties that include but are not limited to prepping construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards, stripping doors and windows, pumping water, hoarding and tarping, putting up signs, loading and unloading material, mixing and pouring, and any other site labour that may be required.
- Safely operate a variety of equipment (zoom boom, skid steer, etc.) to load, unload and move materials and product.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labourers when necessary.
- Adhering to health, safety, and environmental standards.
- Previous experience as a general labourer in the construction industry
- Previous experience operating equipment (zoom boom, skid steer, etc.)
- A valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract with reliable transportation to get to site in Edmonton.
- Certification in Standard First Aid, Fall Protection and Aerial Work Platform.
- Comfortable with climbing ladders/heights with proper safety restraints.
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, must be flexible and willing to work overtime.
- Must be physically fit to perform physically demanding work for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift, push, pull and carry at least 50lbs.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be able to work outside in any weather condition.
- Local to Edmonton, AB or willing to relocate to Edmonton, Alberta.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada. Currently, we are unable to sponsor international candidates.
What Eagle Builders Offers
- A welcoming, supportive, and dedicated work environment that values its diversity, equality, and inclusion of its employees.
- Employee personality and behaviour assessments to maximize individual and team effectiveness, productivity, and job satisfaction
- Opportunity for continued growth and advancement within the company
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Programs
- Employee Appreciation Events | Ex: Spring BBQ, Slow Pitch Tournament, Christmas Party
- Competitive employee benefits
- Experience based hourly pay
- Overtime pay after 8 hours day / 44 hours a week
- 9.6% vacation pay and statutory holiday pay
- Guaranteed every Sunday off
How to Apply
We are a growing company with many opportunities which means your resume is distributed to multiple departments for review. We thank all applicants for their interest in Eagle Builders, however only short-listed candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.